The season of magic is upon us. Can you feel it? I’m celebrating All Hallow’s Eve in two ways:
1) I’m holding drawing for my newsletter subscribers offering this lovely prize:
—perfect for inscribing your dreams and intentions, a magical step in manifesting them. Become a subscriber to learn how to enter by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "newsletter" in the subject line.
2) my EPIC-award-winning, contemporary fantasy romance, The Legacy of Buchanan’s Crossing, is on sale for .99 cents from now through October 31st. (Please check price before you click “Buy,” as price-change times vary from vendor to vendor).
My books in Barnes & Noble.
I’m so excited about my Maple Grove, Minnesota Barnes & Noble joint book signing Saturday, August 20th from 1-3, that I’ve decided to hold a newsletter drawing for one of these:
Author June Kramin and I will be having a ball, and I deeply wish you all could come and share the fun. I trust that if you can’t make it, you’ll be there with us in spirit.
To learn how to win sign up for my newsletter (if you haven’t already) by sending an email to:
email@example.com with the word "newsletter" in the subject line. Don’t forget to put the address in your contacts so it doesn’t end up in your spam filter. Entries close at at noon Monday, August 22nd, so do it now!
Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, or Etsy—winner's choice. Drawing ends midnight CDT Friday, June 17th. If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, scroll down to the bottom of the page to sign up and learn how to enter. If you are, check your e-mail for the latest Rhea’s News (and your spam filter if you can’t find it)!
And another great review for Melting Shadows!
5 hearts "...as the book flows on toward the HEA, the reader will fall in love with her at the same pace that Max does; slowly and surely. The story is engaging, perfectly paced, and full of emotionally charged passages that will have the reader shaking his/her head, laughing, becoming anxious, or a multitude of other feelings and emotions.” --Sapphyria’s Book Reviews
One for Legacy too.
5 stars. "The characters are delightful and well-rounded…I enjoyed the story a great deal, including all of the little twists and turns Ms. Rhodan included – from the hilarious Raven familiar to the obsessed and malicious villain – the story was a delight to read and held my attention. Speaking as a well-seasoned Practitioner there are many books about witchcraft that leave me cringing…the fictionalized witchcraft theme was treated with deference and no silliness…I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a great love story with a bit of magic thrown in!” Click here to read the full review on Goodreads
Melting Shadows just garnered five stars and Top Pick from Avonna at The Romance Reviews! Squee, squee, squee!
...Never confusing, the writing was crisp, fast paced and engaging. Ms. Rhodan has a new fan and I'll be coming back for more! ...I love romantic suspense and this book went above and beyond. I recommend this book highly!
This contest will be done through Rafflecopter on the various blog sites and will end on April 27th.
You can do any (or all) of the following from any of the posts on the tour, one chance to win for each:
- liking my FaceBook author page or friending me
- one for following or friending me on Goodreads
- one for following me on Twitter.
Don’t feel bad if you’re already doing all of these, because if you choose to follow me on Twitter (which would be great), you can tweet my post from each blog and earn a total of 17 additional chances to win! Just make sure to note it in the Rafflecopter on that blog, just as you would if you were liking/following me for the first time.
Here are the links to the blogs, the dates I’ll be there, and anything special you might find. The excerpts are not all the same, nor are the interviews. Of course the reviews will all be different, fingers crossed the reviewer liked it :>).
• Monday, April 18 - AllRomance ebooks Café www.AReCafe.com A brief post on why my heroines are all victims
• April 18 - Urban Fantasy Investigations http://urbanfantasyinvestigations.blogspot.com/ A wide-ranging interview
• April 19 - Deal Sharing Aunt www.dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com A different interview, includes some of my reading rec’s
• April 19 - Romance Authors That Rock https://pratr.wordpress.com/ Includes a review of Melting Shadows
• April 19 - Share My Destiny http://sharemydestiny.blogspot.com Excerpt from Melting Shadows
• April 20 - Fang-tastic Books www.fang-tasticbooks.blogspot.com My Top 10 vintage paranormal/sci-fi TV shows
• April 20 - The Recipe Fairy http://recipe-fairy.weebly.com/ Interview and a review of Melting Shadows
• April 20 - Ramblings of a Book Nerd www.booknerdramblings.com Excerpt from Melting Shadows
• April 21 - Read Your Writes Book Reviews http://readyourwrites.blogspot.com/ Interview specific to Melting Shadows
• April 21 - Eskimo Princess Book Reviews http://eskimoprincess.blogspot.com/ Excerpt from Melting Shadows
• April 22 - Zenny's Awesome Book Reviews https://zennysawesomebookreviews.wordpress.com/ Long Island Ice Tea recipe
• April 22 - Sapphyria's Book Reviews http://saphsbookblog.blogspot.com/ Review
• April 22 - 3 Partners in Shopping, Nana, Mommy, and Sissy, Too! http://3partnersinshopping.blogspot.com/ Excerpt from Melting Shadows
• Monday,4April 25 - Am Kinda Busy Reading! http://www.amkindabusy.com Review of Melting Shadows
• April 25 - Paranormal Tendencies Book Reviews http://www.paranormaltendencies.blogspot.com Excerpt from Melting Shadows
• April 25 - Book Lovers 4Ever http://bl4ebookblog.blogspot.com/ Excerpt from Melting Shadows
• April 25 - Fantatical Paranormal Romantical http://fanaticalparanormalromantical.com/ Review of Melting Shadows
Hope to see you!
To celebrate the release of Melting Shadows, ALL of my books will be on sale at all major e-tailers this weekend, March 4-6. This is the deepest discount I’ve ever offered. If you haven’t tried one of my books yet, this will be a great opportunity!
Reminder: My newsletter drawing closes at midnight, March 5th. So if you’re a subscriber and haven’t sent me your entry email (instructions included in your newsletter), do it now! If you haven’t yet subscribed, there’s still time.
Check out the Q & A at The Romance Reviews Anniversary Party on Monday, February 22nd (http://www.theromancereviews.com/event.php) for another chance to win a free print copy!
Release day for this romantic suspense with a fantasy twist: Friday, March 4th. It will be on sale for 99 cents the whole weekend (March 4-6), as will both my other books! I’m also running a newsletter drawing for three print copies, so be sure to subscribe to learn how to enter if you haven’t already (just scroll down and follow the instructions at the bottom of the page). The drawing ends midnight Saturday, March 5th, so don’t dally :>).
The Legacy of Buchanan’s Crossing is now available in print!
In other news, my new release is coming soon: Melting Shadows—a romantic suspense (with a touch of fantasy) about a notorious but disillusioned womanizer, and the severely introverted engineer he is charged with protecting while she completes a top-secret project.
It's not a sequel to Finding Grace, but Blackridge does play a part in the story, which takes place about a year later. You'll get to see favorite couple Dagger and Thorne, and even more of Farley and Mills.